If the gutters on your home become damaged, sag, have missing parts or improperly installed, it is unfortunate but exterior damage to your home is likely to follow. Ace Gutter Cleaning Atlanta offers expert rain gutter repair in Atlanta and surrounding cities for the maintenance and preventive of your home. A new rain gutter system may not be the answer to the problem, but simple repairs to the gutters will ensure proper flow will prevent overflow and sagging. Sagging or damaged gutters could result in any of the following.
- Creates a breeding ground for mold and mildew
- It will eat away at foundations, basement walls, fascia board, soffit board, and a-frames
- Creates electrical problems, drowns landscaping, and much more
Leaks and cracks will develop and could cause deterioration quickly in the winter months when the ground freezes and expands. Interior walls and floors can warp, bow or become wet, molded or stained. Unfortunately, entire homes have been destroyed due to water damage caused by sagging or damaged gutter systems. Some other common repairs include:
- Re-sealing seams and corner miters
- Re-securing the gutters by adding additional hangers or 7″ all aluminum gutter screws
- Re-attaching downspouts
- Re-pitching gutters that aren’t flowing correctly
- Adding downspouts to redistribute water and increase capacity and overall “tightening up” of the system
Maintaining positive drainage away from the homes foundation is necessary. Water that continues to pool next to the foundation can leak into the basement or cause structural concerns. Gutter cleaning is vital for your biggest investment, your home. Call Ace Gutter Cleaning today for a free estimate.